Safe and Fun
1. Online Ticketing: We encourage every guest to take advantage of online ticketing to avoid waiting in line at the ticket booth.
2. Masks: Currently mask are required to be worn indoors by state officials.
3. Sanitizing Stations: We will have hand sanitizing stations placed in key locations where guests and crew can easily use them.
4. Entering the Haunt: Guests will enter the haunt with only their immediate group and be reminded to stay at least 6’ away from any groups that they may encounter within the haunt. Groups will be let into the haunt on a timed bases to allow for social distancing.
5. Cleaning of Surfaces: Staff members will continuously wipe down all handrails, doors, restrooms and any other surfaces guest may come in contact with.
6. Self Screening: We encourage anyone with pre-existing conditions or anyone showing flu-like symptoms to stay home and visit us in 2021. Stay Safe!
- All indoor staff will be wearing face masks as per the state officials.
- Staff Screening: All Cast and Crew will have Daily Temperature Checks and will be screened for symptoms and questioned about recent travel before entering the building. Actors who are sick with a fever or cold/flu symptoms etc. will not be allowed to work.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand pump sanitizing stations will be available throughout the cast areas of the attraction.
- No Sharing/Exchanging Costumes/Masks: Staff shall not be allowed to change costumes/characters/masks in-show, ensuring less cross-contamination. Nightly cleaning and disinfecting of masks, face shields, goggles, and costumes will be conducted via washing, wiping, and/or use of disinfecting foggers, following CDC cleaning guidelines and sanitation solution/mixture.